Weekends...
Monday, June 22, 2009
Hello! during the weekends, me and ma family went to Pasir Ris Costa Sand Resort. at first when reach there i can tell you it is sooo bored. My younger brother and the other couzy went for a swim and left me alone with my fone. But when the night came it gets exciting cos me and some other cousin and makcik pakcik going for NIGHTwalk at Sungai api2, Twin pondok and The Tower. So took some pictures there. At the pondok i heard there is many stories abt that place. then the Tower me and the others walk around the place i can say its really dark and even worse my ucle say dont on torchlight and let our eyes "change to night view mode". k after that we walk by the pathway beside escape theme park. then took pictures at e trees and saw something (jengjeng) k wait arh i upload the pic.









K now check this out..



K see the orbs above us?? the circle circle stuffs
How bout this?

k lets zoom in. a lil

See that?? k some dont really believeee especially my FATHER.


So thats it have to go nw BYE! Happy HOLIDAYS!






You're listening to:


Designer / Mira Muhayat
Icons / Fonts.com